I pray your week is off to a lovely start. Over the past few days, I’ve acquired new readers. How exciting! For new readers and subscribers, here’s a quick rundown of what you can find on my blog:
- First, read why I call my blog Quelpart. That link is here.
- I’m on social media, and you can hop over to Connect With Me to learn more.
- Need a book recommendation? I track the books I’ve read since 2016 at What I’m Reading.
- I’m published at various places around the Web and in print. If you’re interested, my Writing page can take you there.
- Also, let’s talk Catholicism. I’ve started a page, Resources for Catholic Living, which is currently under construction, but has recommendations for Catholic media.
- Finally, I love to visit churches, cathedrals, chapels, and shrines. Feel free to track my Church Hopping.
This week, I plan to write about offering up our sufferings to Christ. Keep your eyes open, and I’ll see you soon.